1.4's new level is awesome!
A downloadable game for Windows
SkyRoar is a Online Multiplayer, Casual, First Person Shooter game where you do not shoot other players. Instead, you destroy the terrain trying to make others fall off. Currently in a very early developement, we offer 2 game modes...
1. Free For All - Players attempt to make others fall off map.
2. Rainbow - When a colour is called, jump onto that colour.
Very basic, but I have had fun developing it, and would like to put more effort into it. These tests should help me with improvements.
I am not asking for funding, but every little bit will help further developement of aspects I am not good at e.g. Modelling (You'll see why)
if you get on but there is nobody to play with. This is my Discord Channel full of people who might join: https://discord.gg/TKauGGj
Thanks for trying it out if you do download
CHANGE LOG: V1.3
- 2 New Weapons
- 1 New Map
- Private Matches
- More Settings (FOV, Fullscreen/Windowed)
- Added Players Online Count
- Added Players Alive Count
- Added New GUI (My Poor Art)
- Added New Particle Effects
- FIXED: Camera Clipping
- FIXED: Players Sliding
CHANGE LOG V1.4
- Added Blockollector
- Added TP Vial
- Added Map - Forest
- Few GUI Changes
- Fixed Collision Bug
- Fixed Rainbow Colour Confusion
2. Extract to Folder
3. Run SkyRoar.exe